Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cats to good homes!!!!

Any takers? I really think I might kill my cats. Almost every day this week they have brought me a bird half alive. I have take n 2 in and tried to save them. 1 of those birds I fed every 2hrs and it died. Last night they brought us 2 baby birds that have barely any feathers. Its really pissing me off. They are these little tiny birds and they suffer. I can't figure out to get my cats to stop. I read its supposed to be a gift but I don't want it! Its just so awful. If anyone has any ideas on how to get them to stop I will welcome any advice!!!

Yesterday the hubby and I went to eat at Longhorn. It was nice to meet for lunch like grownups lol. He is off tomorrow thru Wednesday. Lord help me! lol We are taking a little trip next week. I am excited for the alone time since we don't have very much of it. Well I am out of here! I hope everyone  has a great day!

1 comment:

Scott Family said...

Sounds like a good time to expand the family (on vacation)