Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Preggers!



I made shirts today for the kids to wear to my inlaws. I will post pics. I have literally taken like 15 pregnancy tests. I can't stop. lol I begged the hubby at 10 to let me go get 1 so he could watch it too. He was like ummm thats dorky. But I got my way!!!
 



C had her kindergarten test today. Her teacher is AMAZING! He is not your typical teacher. He wears overalls and does everything a little different than most teachers do it. I love him! I am so excited for Caroline to have him!! Her first day is next week. I am so sad and excited to see her go! But she needs this!! Hunter will be so lonely!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

3 comments:

Scott Family said...

Congrats on the baby news!!

Julie McNair said...

Hey sister! I found your blog and decided to make one too...haven't quite figured it all out yet, but I'm getting there,
:-)

Let me know when you wanna get together this week...can't wait to see ya!

The Boerner-Thompson Household said...

THanks Sarah!!

I love your blog Jules!! You are so precious! Can't wait to see you to and your pics! Love ya!