Saturday, July 25, 2009

Relaxing weekend

We are having a pretty relaxing weekend. Last night we went and played 12 holes of golf. I scored a 54 on 9 holes so I was REALLY proud bc I just started playing again. The weather was perfect too! We watched 7 pounds last night. It was so slow the hubby konked out! lol Today I went grocery shopping with Hunter and I will not be doing that anymore. He ate his way through the whole store and screamed. It was bad. I had to laugh though! The hubby has been working on his outdoor back porch project all day. Tonight we are going to Bonefish Grill  and then to the movies. He is going golfing tomorrow and I am going to read and relax all day!! I can't wait! 

Next week is Caroline's first day of school. I am so excited for her bc her teacher is just so amazing. He is hilarious and totally laid back. His classroom isn't all cutesy like all the girls rooms but he really offers so much that I don't even care. This is exactly what she needed for her 1st year!! Hunter is going to be lonely! He starts MDO in September and I am going to be lonely! But he only goes 2 days a week so not that bad!

I have been obsessively taking pregnancy tests lol. My last dr said you can tell that your hcg is raising bc the tests get darker and darker. I was embarrassingly caught yesterday by a friend buying more. lol THis is it though. I swear! Hope everyone has a great weekend! I am going to chill with the fam!!

No comments: