Friday, July 17, 2009

What a day, what a day!

I am beat. I have had kind of a stressful night and I am ready to get in the bath and soak. Today was good though. hunter and I hung out and I got his little pool out. He loves water. he wouldn't get out. He is such a goofball. he is always doing cute stuff and goofy stuff. He is a constant source of humor! Today we found out who Caroline's new teacher is for kindergarten. I can't believe in a week she starts school full time. I am going to miss her! But her teacher is awesome! I requested him to the principal. The principal was mine when i was a kid and she is friends with my mom. My mother in law used to teach at Northfield so she knew Caroline's teacher and they are buddies so I am just feeling more reassured everyday! I am so glad we are at Siegel bc we have so many friends there and my mother in law knows like every teacher there so that makes it better! I am excited to be on the PTO and be her room mother!! She has her first slumber party tomorrow. I can't believe how grown up she is. 

My hubby came home tonight with a new lcd tv. He said it was for the back porch so I can watch football out there. How sweet. lol I was worried it would get stolen but its bolted to the house. We have a really busy weekend. Tomorrow I have the Duck Derby with Junior League. So if anyone wants to come we will be there working! Its to raise money for the Child Advocacy Center in Murfreesboro. There are going to be some great prizes and lots for the kiddos to do!! Buy your ducks here!! www.duckrace.com/murfreesboro  

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

No comments: