Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tuesday 12 late!

1.  The kids are nicely playing together and no one is yelling or screaming or pinching. I mean its really quiet so they must being something they aren't supposed too. lol

2. I am really really really ready to finish the project in the backyard. Its taking longer than expected and its a lot harder than I thought it would be. We are so closed to being finished just piecing the rocks together to make them fit perfectly is HARD! 

3. Here comes the noise and the MOMMMMMYYYYYY HUNTER PINCHED ME!!!!! I think its time for nap time!

4. I have a 5 year old going on 16 in my house. She is sassy and she knows EVERYTHING! I think she thinks that she is in charge. And if she gets any prissier I might go nuts! She changes clothes at least 4 times a day and has to have matching jewelry for everything. She wants to wear her play makeup. And it looks so bad. lol But I am glad that she is so confident that she doesn't seem to notice. she is loving her kindergarten camp. She is doing really well at the top of her class. She is making lots of friends. I was really depressed about her going to kindergarten which I still am but she's doing so well. I am very proud of her. 

5. Hunter is all about some daddy. Its very sweet. He is my little nature boy. He has his own mower and wheelbarrow and gardening tools. Whenever the hubby is home he wants to be outside with his daddy. I love it. He is talking like crazy and he is SOOO active. He is all over the place. I can barely keep up. And boy does he pinch. I can't get him to stop! 

6. I am on starting to go baby crazy. I started to have dreams of babies. I think I am ready or close to ready for another one. 

7. I am looking forward to golfing with the hubby on Friday and then date night Friday night! woo hoo! Maybe #6 might not be a want after that! ;)

8. I am embarrassed to admit I just bought my 4th book in the House of Night series. I can't stop reading them. I read all the Twilight and all the Sookiehouse series. 

9. I am listening to the Rescues and they are just awesome!

10. My husband just sent me a text saying he bought me some anti insect granules for my hydrangeas. he is such a romantic lol.  In the back yard I have huge beds and in one of my beds I have a 3 HUGE Leland's and 2 river birch. And like 10 hydrangeas. I have 2 in pots lol. They are my favorite. I am becoming a landscaping JUNKIE! I sit and read on it at night and look at flowers at night.

11. We need rain. Its way to humid. I need a reason to just lay around for a day and not leave the house. 

12. Caroline just came walked into my room in her second outfit for the day and is setting up a tea party for us. Oh excuse me a diet pepsi party.

No comments: