Thursday, June 11, 2009

Caroline Questions

I got these off a friends blog. These are some questions I asked Caroline.



1. What is something I always says to you? I love  you. ( that is sweet I thought she was going to say stop changing clothes lol)
2. What makes me happy? when I do what she says
3. What makes me sad? when hunter pinches me
4. How do I make you laugh? tickle her
5. What was I like as a child? i put frogs in my pockets lol
6. How old am I? i don't know (which is intentional)
7. How tall am I? 40 inches 
8. What is my favorite thing to do? do stuff with me and hunter
9. What do I when you're not around? wait for me to come back
10. If I become famous, what will it be for? cause i was good at doing it
11. What am I really good at? taking pictures and cleaning my room for me
12. What am I not very good at? playing shutes and ladders
13. What do I do for a job? take care of me and hunter
14.What is my favorite food? salad
15.What makes me proud of you? cleaning my own room and doing a good job at school
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? tom from tom and jerry 
17. What do we do together? have fun
18. How are we the same? because we both love card games
19. How are we different? because I have princess dresses and you don't
20. How do you know I love you? because your mommy and you kiss and hug me al the time
21. What do I like most about daddy( scotty)? because he helps me in the yard
22. Where is my favorite place to go? home depot

No comments: