Monday, December 22, 2008

Almost Christmas!!

I can't believe that Christmas is only 3 days away! I have so much to wrap. I still have stuff being shipped fedex and ups. I wish it would hurry up!! I tried to wrap last night but I got totally distracted in my book and it never happened that's my goal for tonight! Last year I sat up til 4 am setting things up and wrapping and making sure everything was perfect. I don't want to do that this year. Well I don't want to be wrapping that long and i had already wrapped a bunch of stuff. So I am going to get some of that done tonight! I am working on ordering the rest of my pictures from 08. There are so many its taken me all weekend to get them together. I know some other people have done it but I think I am going to do a 365 for next year. I got my 5D. Its amazing. I love it.
We had a pretty low key weekend. We went to a bday party on Saturday. Then I decided to go do some shopping with the kids. I took Caroline to get her nails done. She said I want to go to nails so happy lol. So we went. It was cute. We are having a nice quiet week with all the excitement coming up. Caroline is already planning her next holiday, party for New Years! lol I am like we have to get to christmas first! I hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments: