Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I am looking forward to a new year. This year is going to bring so many changes! Hunter starts school well moms day out this fall. Caroline turns 5. I have yet another birthday......lol! We didn't do much on new years eve. went to my friends house with her kids and they ran around til midnight then we went home and all went to bed. I took my tree down yesterday. I was glad to get it down bc Hunter keeps pulling all my stuff off the tree so it was looking rough on the bottom! I have to share with everyone well those who love skincare, I got this new soap at Ulta. Its Bolba. Its amazing! Its for older people so you young folks don't need it. But its amazing! And Ulta rocks if I do say so myself! Well we are going to head to the gym and then Caroline and I have a few art projects we are going to do today! Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: