Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Its official

That I am really old. Supposedly 30 is the new 20 well Blue Cross doesn't think so. I got a letter in the mail saying that my TRH health coverage will be changing and is being increased bc I am "moving into a new age bracket" So now I must pay $30 extra  a month bc I am old even though I am in better shape and health than most 20 year olds! lol Oh well. 

I have laid in bed all day and I think I am starting to get bed sores. C has a huge fever. She always gets these crazy high fevers. Its really scary. She hasn't eaten anything all day but half a cracker. She is just pitiful. I gave her a bath and was drying her hair and she started to fall asleep. I hope she gets better soon. She hasn't been sick in awhile so maybe that part has passed. I just hope that H doesn't get it or myself for that matter.

No comments: