Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sickety sick baby

Poor Hunter is so sick. He has never had a fever or anything so he is pitiful. I took him to the dr and he said he had a virus. Hopefully he will be better in a few days. Fortunately Caroline has not gotten it yet. She has a test for one of the schools we are trying to get her into on Saturday. We toured Providence today. I LOVE it there. Its just expensive so we are going to apply and it will be our last choice school. I think. Scotty has been looking at houses and we are going to see them tomorrow so that also will factor in to the school choice. I am really really stressing schools. Can you tell! I love providence bc its 8-12. The teachers are constantly teaching and they are always busy. It was amazing to watch them today. Caroline really liked it. She said ok I am ready to go look at another school! lol I hope she does well on her test sat. I think she will but it has now been narrowed down to 100 kids. There are I think 40 spots maybe? So at least she is in the narrowed down spot. I can't believe she is about to be 5. We planned her bday party today at Bounce U. She is excited!

We are rug shopping right now and for all of you who like girly rugs Dash and Albert rugs are amazing! Anyway. I am going to watch Greys and ER. I am starting to feel fluey! I hope I don't get sick!! And everyone GO TITANS this weekend~!!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

which school? mcfadden? did you already do discovery school? fyi, when i clicked on your page the regina spektor song started playin which is funny b/c i just made that my myspace song. Love Her!

The Boerner-Thompson Household said...

Mcfadden, DS we had saturday. There were so many kids there it was INSANE! I am nervous we won't get in bc everyone applied! I love her. She is so awesome!!