Saturday, January 17, 2009

Date Night Friday Night!

We went out last night. We had such a good time. We ate the Macaroni Grill which was FABULOUS! They had the best Riesling ever too! Then after we went bowling. It was so gangsta lol. We were probably the oldest people in there. We bowled til midnight. It was so fun. We don't get to go out a ton bc of the kiddos so it was definitely nice to get out! 

We are in the process of church shopping. I haven't been to church in forever. I feel bad saying this but I kinda lost some faith after my friend passed away when I was pregnant with Hunter. She had cancer for the 3rd time and was also pregnant with her 4th, a little boy. She was almost 20 weeks. I was so angry I couldn't understand why God would take away this beautiful woman from her 3 children and her being pregnant. I did a lot of soul searching since then. I know that God has a plan for everyone and I have to trust in that. So we are heading back to church. We have a good friend and neighbor who is a minister so we are going to check out their church. They have a huge youth program and a lot of young married people with kids. We have another one that is a little bigger with a HUGE youth program and we are going to check them out too. I have a family church but after my parents got divorced it just really didn't feel like home anymore. So I am excited to start this journey as a family. 

Well I am going to hit the hay and go snuggle with my hubby. And force a back rub out of him. I was worn out this morning. I am not used to doing it up anymore lol. Hope everyone's having a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

maN, i soooo need a date night!

The Boerner-Thompson Household said...

I know! We NEVER get to go out so it was really nice! I need more now! lol How are yall? We still need to get together!

Dusty Brown said...

You'll have to let me know where you're going and if you like it!