Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ramblings......

I have had a crummy day. I felt terrible and made it worse by not eating. I was changing Hunter's diaper and the smell hit me and barf!!! He was sweet bc he was standing next to me saying ouch mommy. lol Just not a good day! I swear I haven't been sleeping because I have had crazy dreams of talking kittens and Eric Dane lol. I have my first drs app next week. I can't wait. I am so excited!!


Yesterday we had lunch with Caroline. It was really nice. Her teacher has asked me t work in her class once a week so I am. I love it. I love being around the kids. They are adorable. She had horseback riding yesterday too. She is so brave. I am just totally surprised she has no fear over the horse. I am so proud of her. She has been reading all her words from school. It amazes me how much she has learned in 2 weeks.

Hunter starts MDO Sept 10. I can't believe its time. I want to not send him now! lol But he will do well. He needs it. He is such a bad little pincher and sharer. He needs the interaction. He has been such a mamas boy lately. He isn't the most snuggly sometimes and he has been so snuggly. I love it. I can't believe he isn't going to be the baby anymore. Well he is always my baby lol.

Well I am off to get in bed. I am watching the octomom special. She is certifiably crazy. I feel so bad for her kids. Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: