Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tuesday 12

1. I haven't posted in forever! The Internet has just not been calling my name as much. The bed has been calling my name! I have been so sleepy all I want to do is rest!

2. I had my first appointment with my dr. She is so great. I love Baptist. I am excited to have another baby there. You couldn't pay me to go somewhere else!! I had an ultrasound at my visit and got to see the little bean moving around. It was sweet. Now my sister in law and I have the exact same due date lol. So there are going to be 2 babies born in the same week probably!

3. I got a letter in the mail yesterday from Hunters new teachers. Now I want to take it back and not send him. He is wild and driving me nuts but he is so sweet and little. But of all kids who need a moms day out he does!! He is a mamas boy big time. He is going to have such a hard time when I go in to have this baby. I am excited for him but really sad he won't be here. Its only 2 days a week for 4 hour hours which is nada but still! He is the baby!

4. Caroline is doing great in school. She knows almost all her states, her continents, her vowels. She is reading like 30 or so words. She is reading whole sentences! It totally blows my mind! I am so proud of her!

5. Yesterday she started swim classes. There is only one other kid in her class so its a lot of 1 on 1 learning. She really liked it! She is going twice a week to that. With all her stuff I swear I am driving like an extra 100 miles a week! Its something almost everyday!

6. This weekend we had a fire in our fire pit and grilled out on it. It was a lot of fun. The kids really liked it.

7. I have been a major slacker around the house. I have barely been doing laundry lol. I had to spend the day catching up. I just don't have the energy to do it!! I think I need a full time maid!

8. Last night at dinner Caroline said you get what you get and you don't throw a fit. I thought that was just great! But I had made homemade meatballs and spaghetti. I made the sauce homemade and everything. She didn't like it. So that's where that comment came from. Of course I ended up making her something else bc I thought it was so sweet.

9. My son has been walking around nonstop with his hand in his diaper. If he can get it off it comes off. He loves his pee pee. He talks about it all day. C never did that kinda stuff sooooo.... yeah. I am left to wonder how I can have 1 child who is pretty calm and obedient and one who is totally wild and crazy and has no fear. Oh and who doesn't listen at all. They are so different! Girls and boys are just so different!

10. They have gotten to be such good buddies its so sweet. Hunter tells me all day sissy school (cool). When we go to pick her up he says yay!!!! They have been playing so well together. She still totally smothers him and tries to baby him which he is not having lol. But they have really been playing. It makes me just smile! :)

11. I can't believe its already September! I am almost out of my first trimaster! Hunter is going to be turning 2. Christmas and all the holidays are coming. I am so ready for the fall!!

12. My friend posted that kids need attention every 4 minutes and I guess my 4 minutes of blogging are up! Hope everyone has a great day!!

No comments: