Friday, August 7, 2009

Girls night out!!

Caroline and I went to go see G force last night in 3 d. We had a great time. She is just so adorable. Yesterday her teacher who i love more and more everyday called my hubby at work. When my hubby called and told me I thought I had missed an emergency call or something. He was calling to get my mother in laws numbers though. He told the hubby that Caroline was one of the smartest kids in his class and how he really loved having her in there. He told my mother in law that she had the most wonderful grand daughter. It was so all so nice I wanted to cry!! She is doing so well in there. She is already walking herself in all alone. SHe looks so tiny with that big backpack on and that big building. I am so proud of her. She is just growing up on me!

Speaking of school I am SO ready for Hunter to start MDO. He really needs it!! lol HE is so wild. He has energy that I don't even know where it comes from ! He is so obsessed with airplanes. We got him a little plastic one yesterday and he carries it all day long. He talks nonstop about his "pane". Also obsessed with our cat who he lays on and she gets really mad. She is the sweetest cat bc she allows these attacks and never hurts him. lol

Last night my friend let me come to her work and get an ultrasound to make sure everything was going well. She is the bomb! We saw the little heartbeat and the baby. It was awesome!! I am so grateful to her!! This weekend we are having a big cookout at the in laws. I am looking forward to it! It should be lots of fun! Well I am off everyone is awake and just starving!!!

No comments: