Sunday, September 28, 2008

The weekend

We had a really busy weekend. I am exhausted! Friday we spent the day with Robin and Baylee. We took the girls bowling and it was really fun. They were so cute rolling their bowling balls. They went soooo slow! But it was really cute. Baylee came home with us and the girls had a slumber party. then Saturday I assisted my friend Kate at a wedding we had been planning for awhile and I had an awesome time. I learned so much from her and I feel so grateful for her helping me like that. We are doing another one next weekend. I can't wait! Caroline had a slumber party at the Beasley house. She had a great time. I got her this morning and we came home and  cleaned up some and went to Publix. I have done a million loads of laundry. I am trying to stay on top of it. We have a really busy week. I am trying to better use my time so I planned to do a lot with the kids and do my stuff late at night or early in the mornin. SOmetimes when Scotty leaves for work I go back to sleep for an hour or so when I barely get any sleep so I am going to start doing stuff in that hour so I can spend more time with the kids. Caroline and I have't had much alone time doing stuff so tomorrow we  are having girl time and getting our nails done and going to Chucky Cheese. I am really excited to just have girl time. Well I am going to get in my warm bed and catch some  z'sssssss so I can get up early. Night!! 

No comments: